Antipasto pasta salad
- 230 grams campanelle pasta or butterfly pasta, boiled and drained
- 1 jar of roasted red pepper, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 (400 gram) tin artichoke hearts, drained
- 165 grams Kalamata olives without pits, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 230 grams diced Stompetoren Grand Cru
- 3 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh basil
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time: 20 minutes
To divide into: 8 portions side dish
1. Combine the pasta, red pepper, artichoke hearts and olives.
2. Mix the olive oil with the vinegar and add to the pasta mix.
3. Then stir in the Stompetoren and basil.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.