Autumn Wedge Salad
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 11/2 tablespoon of dijon mustard
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce, cut into four portions
- 150 grams of finely chopped apple
- 75 grams of dried cranberries
- 75 grams of fried bacon cut into pieces
- 115 grams of grated Stompetoren Light Extra Matured
Preparation time: 15 minutes
1. Combine the syrup, mustard and garlic in a medium bowl. Slowly beat in the olive oil and then the vinegar. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Place the four portions of chopped lettuce on salad plates. Top with apple, cranberries, bacon and finally Stompetoren. Drizzle the salad with the dressing.