BBQ Sloppy Joe
- 500 grams of ground turkey or beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 250 ml barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of mustard
- 230 grams of grated Stompetoren Matured, divided into two portions
- 8 hamburger buns
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
1. Fry the minced meat together with the chopped onion and bell pepper. Add barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce and mustard and bring to a boil over medium heat. Simmer for five minutes on low heat.
2. Stir half of the grated cheese into the mixture. Then serve the mixture on top of the hamburger buns and sprinkle with the other half of the cheese.