- 240 ml beer or wine
- 345 gram grated Stompetoren Oud
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of coffee creamer
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
1. Pour the beer or wine into a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
2. Then let it cook on medium low heat.
3. Add stump tower and flour. Stir slowly until you get a smooth, melted mixture.
4. Then stir in the coffee creamer, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
5. Pour the fondue into a fondue pot and serve with bread cubes, apple wedges and vegetables.